Welcome to the Official Website of the Wildwood Housing Authority. This Resident page provides current information regarding the services and resources being administered by the Housing Authority. It serves as an important source of information for our residents.

NJ FamilyCare Members: please respond to your renewal packet even if it is overdue. Eligibility reviews have re-started. Share your updated contact information with NJ FamilyCare. Watch for our mail. Reply on time.  Stay CoveredNJ | Stay CoveredNJ

https://www.pha-web.com/portals/family/1552 - Wildwood Housing Authority Resident Portal

Attention beginning March 10, 2024, we will temporarily disable the online payment feature through the tenant portal. During this period, we kindly request that you make your payments through alternative methods, such as a check or money order, or take advantage of the ACH Debit Transfer.

WHA Holiday Schedule -  Wildwood Housing Authority office will be closed in observance of the following holidays in 2024.

Upcoming Announcements and Notices for Commissioner Court and Sandman Towers Residents:

No Smoking Policy 2024_Page_1No Smoking Policy 2024_Page_2
E-Bikes Electric Batteries And Gas-Powered vehicles Etc Rev 1_Page_3
Upcoming Announcements and Notices for Commissioner Court Residents Only:

Youth and Family voice engYouth and Family voice spn

Upcoming Announcements and Notices for Sandman Towers Residents only:
Maintenance REAC inspection repairs letter ST1950's Retro Party Poster (1) - Copy

Your Information:

Please keep your information current with us! We want to be able to contact you and keep our information up to date. If any of the below info has changed, please let us know so we can update our records.

Change of Income - you must notify us within 10 calendar days per the Lease!
Change in household - must fill out addition to your household forms and submit required forms - (if an Adult is being added) and if minor Child(ren) is being added we would only need birth certificate, social security card, if court awarded guardian, we would need court documents.
Removing a Member of the Household - Listed under Chapter 9 REEXAMINATIONS : 9-III.B. CHANGES IN FAMILY AND HOUSEHOLD COMPOSITION
The Resident Head of Household may opt to remove a member of the household (whether adult or minor child) from the Lease by submitting a written request to the Property Manager that indicates the member to be removed, the reason for the removal, where the member will be residing and the effective date of the change.
To do so, the Head of Household must provide documents that satisfy criteria from the following list which must total a minimum of 10 points:
Lease of removed person, evidencing his/her new address (10 POINTS)
Utility bill of removed person, evidencing his/her new address (7 POINTS)
Is head of household willing to move to a smaller apartment? (7 POINTS)
Resident in good standing (5 POINTS)
WHA checks subject apartment and finds no evidence that the culpable person is still living in the apartment (5 POINTS)
Documentation notifying the USPS of change of address for the member (5 POINTS)
Mail going to removed person at different address (3 POINTS)
Request that mail not be delivered to the head of household’s address (3 PTS)
Legal Disclaimer Ad in newspaper (3 POINTS)

The followed are allowable supporting documents of new address:
•             Lease Agreement for the current residence.
•             Utility bills: gas, electric, cable or landline phone (no mobile phone bills)
•             Vehicle registration
•             State ID showing your address and expiration date – Must show the changed address on ID.
•             Change of address at the Post Office
•             Any other government or financial institution-issued document
•             A Notarized affidavit from the landlord.

Individuals attending college, enlisted in the U.S. armed services, or are temporarily away from the unit will not be removed from the Lease. If the Head of Household moves or deceases and is the sole occupant, the Lease will be terminated.
If the removal of a member of the household, for any reason, results in an under‐utilized unit size, the household will be required to transfer into an available appropriately sized unit. Failure to comply is a material violation of the Lease and may result in termination of tenancy

Please be aware that you will still be liable for any rent due/income attached to household as long as they are still listed on the lease.  It does not matter under who’s income it is, all adults are held accountable for it being paid.

Name Change - When changed on Social Security Card
Phone(s) number
Emergency Contact
Registered Pets/Comfort animals/Service Animals (All Must be approved before they are brought on the WHA property)
Registered Vehicle - Only 1 vehicle per household is allowed to register to park in the WHA Parking lots.

Interim Reporting Procedure notice PDF 

Income Limits
Please select the link below to see the current income limits for Cape May County.

Fair Market Rents (FMRs)
Please select the link below to see the current Fair Market Rents (FMRs) for Cape May County.

Register Ready - New Jersey’s Special Needs Registry for Disasters allows NJ residents with access and functional needs and their families, friends and caregivers an opportunity to provide information to emergency response agencies, so emergency responders can better plan to serve them in a disaster or other emergency.

We host a monthly Community Food Distribution every 1st Wednesday of the month from 9:30 - 11:30 AM. (Behind the Sandman Towers) For More Information Contact: Ali with Community FoodBank of New Jersey at 732-515-3980.  The Community FoodBank of New Jersey is the state's largest anti-hunger and anti-poverty organization, supporting more than 1,000 community partners, including local food pantries and soup kitchens, and working to ensure access to nutritious food for vulnerable individuals and families and to meet the 
Community_Food_Bank_logogrowing need.

Community Food Bank - April 3rd, 2024, 9:30 am to 11:30 am (behind the Sandman Towers)

           Angel_Visit_Baptist_Church_logo     Angel Visit Baptist Church, 435 W Garfield Ave., Wildwood, A community food pantry. They pass out food to the community.  They tend to be scheduled every 3rd Tuesday of the month from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.  If you would like to schedule a food pick up or have any questions please contact Juanita Jones 609-602-4962. *You must bring your own bags, must wear a mask!

T-Mobile has partnered with HUD to help housing authorities across the country to bridge the digital divide for underprivileged and under-served families and students.  Unlimited high-speed internet, unlimited data and a Samsung tablet offer for $10.00 per month. The housing authority will bill the participating residents monthly for the $10.00 charge. For those who choose to participate, this opportunity would ensure that student residents could complete schoolwork remotely when necessary and, for many of our tenants it would provide the ability to communicate electronically with the housing authority.  If you are interested in the program, please come by the office to fill one out.

Cape May County Food Pantry 1 - Copy

How To Get Help with Your Energy Bills - Federal and state energy assistance programs are available to eligible New Jersey residents who need help paying their bills:  Atlantic City Electric Energy Bill Assistance Information

Attention: Atlantic City Electric are currently upgrading their customer’s existing electric meters with new digital smart meters. The upgrades to the Smart meters will be installed between September 2022 through mid-2024. Upgrades will occur Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., and will take no more than 30 minutes.

On the day of your meter upgrade, a representative from their installation contractor, CCI, will alert you that an upgrade is underway. You may experience a brief service outage while your new meter is being installed. If there is any life-support equipment in use at your home, it is important that you notify them prior to your meter upgrade by calling 866-524-2982. New meters will securely communicate with our operations facility, providing you with better service and reliability. You should receive several communications leading up to your smart meter upgrade, as well as additional information regarding your new meter’s features and benefits shortly before it’s fully activated. 

Call 211 for Essential Community Services - United Way 211 - https://www.nj211.org/